The ASID leadership year runs from October 1 – September 30.
The Board positions to be voted on by the memberships for terms beginning on October 1, 2023 are:
- President Elect (moving into President’s position) Kandid Scott, Allied ASID
- President Elect Rachel McNeill, Allied ASID
- Director of Communications Ashley Crawford, ASID
- Director of Finance Tamara Campbell, Allied ASID
- Director of Professional Development Mikayla Rea, Allied ASID
Candidate Bios can be viewed here.
Additional candidates for any position may be nominated through a written petition signed by not fewer than 10 percent of the total practitioner and industry partner members of the chapter in good standing, provided such petition is received by the chapter administrator, or person designated by the board for this purpose no later than 30 days after the slate has posted (Wednesday, September 20th), and provided such persons meet minimum eligibility requirements.
Elections will take place via electronic balloting from September 21st-October 1st. Board of Directors will be announced on Monday, October 2nd.
The current Board members whose terms do not expire until September 30, 2024, and therefore, will be continuing until that time, are:
- Director of Membership – Jeanna Miller Spears, ASID
- Director at Large – Keeley Dorrell, Allied ASID