FY2021 Elections View the Chapter Slate of Candidates!
The ASID leadership year runs from October 1 – September 30.
The Board positions who are being approved by the membership for terms beginning on October 1, 2020 are:
- President-Elect Celia Barrett, ASID
- Director of Membership – Sam Green, Industry Partner Representative for Cronan & Associates
- Director at Large – Tamara Campbell, Allied ASID
The current Board members whose terms do not expire until September 30, 2021, and therefore, will be continuing until that time, are:
- Director of Communications Shawn Thompson, ASID
- Director of Finance Michael LeBlanc, Industry Partner Representative for Fiber Protector
- Director of Professional Development Kimberley Furlong, ASID
Additional candidates for any position may be nominated through a written petition signed by not fewer than 10 percent of the total practitioner and industry partner members of the chapter in good standing, provided such petition is received by the chapter administrator, no later than January 14, 2020, and provided such persons meet minimum eligibility requirements.
Ballots will be mailed on January 20, 2020 to all practitioner and industry partner members in good standing as of October 1, 2019.