FY2020 Elections View the Chapter Slate of Candidates!
- April 29 – Slate Posted to Website, members notified. Petitioning Period Begins
- May 29 – Petitioning Period Ends
- May 31 – Ballots are released
- June 10 – Elections close; Ballots must be postmarked by this date
- June 17 – Election Results announced via this website
Additional candidates for any position may be nominated through a written petition signe by not fewer than 10 percent of the total practitioner and industry partner members of the chapter in Good Standing (57 signatures), provided such petition is received by the chapter administrator no later than 30 days after the slate has posted, and provided such persons meet minimum eligibility requirements. For more information, please email: email@example.com
The ASID leadership year runs from October 1 – September 30.
The Board positions whose terms expire on September 30, 2019 are:
- Director of Communications
- Director of Finance
- Director of Professional Development
The current Board members whose terms do not expire until September 30, 2020, and therefore, will be continuing until that time, are:
- Mandy Berdami, ASID – Director of Membership
- Amiee Thibodeaux, Industry Partner Representative for Designtex, Director at Large
The current President Elect, Cassandra Aalgaard, Allied ASID will move into the President position for the term October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020.